Monday, March 6, 2017

Eat to Live!,(not the other way around!)

Mondays... I love Mondays! Why?! Because it feels like a new beginning, a fresh look ahead. You're back into "the groove" whether it's work or whatever.. 

Today, I began my very first #30Challenge to living healthier and happier! I'm using Arbonne as my vehicle to get there and I am looking forward to seeing the results come day 30.  Gut health matters!

I refuse to quit. I refuse to make excuses.. I will succeed and I will get there! 

Today, I started off with a glass of Arbonne Detox Tea with two lemon wedges. It was a great way to start off my day. Especially since I've been battling the allergy season with sinus mess. It helped "break it up". After I drank my nice, warm, glass of tea, .. I soon after had my delicious Chocolate, Strawberry Protein Shake filled with tons of goodies.. Digestion Plus, Fiber Boost, Pea Protein ( No Whey), strawberries of course and coconut milk. 

For lunch, I had a delicious salad with a raspberry coconut and olive oil "dressing" with h2o. :) 

For my snack, 2 Arbonne Fit Chews and for dinner I plan to have a Coconut Protein Shake with pear slices. 

For bedtime, I plan to have a soothing cup of detox tea once again to wind down. It's caffeine free so no worries! :) 

Remember, "eat to live, not the other way around!"

     


                                                                                                     Make it a great day!,

                                                                                                                Heather Sapp
www.heathersapp.arbonne.com
                                                                                @NCArbonneConsultant

No comments:

Post a Comment