Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Day 18-Feeling Good!

My Journey:

I've never tried a diet plan before, well, I take that back, maybe for a day or two.. 
does that count?
Committing myself to 30 days of anything has been HUGE! The first week I lost 2 lbs, which I thought was pretty awesome, but the second week I only lost .2/10 of a lb. but I stuck with it and pressed on!.. This week, week 3! has been crazy! 
It's only Wednesday and I've already lost a total of 5 lbs since day 1! 
        🎉Woohoo!! 🎉
Very cool to see the scale closer to where I use to be in my grad school days!
Every day counts and every meal counts..
baby steps! 
I have had a few hiccups since the challenge with food, but overall, 95% compliant, so not going to dwell on the other 5%. 
 It just goes to show you to not give up if/when you have a"cheat meal", on occasion. Notice I didn't say "cheat day".😉

The Best Part:

 I feel better emotionally each day that I stick with it! My head feels clearer, less "brain fog", I feel less bloated, .. my clothes fit better, .. and it's only been 2 & 1/2 weeks! I'm still having side effects of moodiness, but I can tell they aren't as severe as they were in the beginning.

 Cravings are tough to kick, but once you get over that hump, it's a lot easier! 


          

If you're interested in joining a private 
"30 Days to Healthy Living with Arbonne" group, leave a comment below 
& I will be happy to help you get started! 








No comments:

Post a Comment